Data protection policy
The use of the Website attributes the condition of User and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included both in this Legal Notice, as well as in the General or Particular Conditions of Use, in force at any time in which the User access it, so if you do not agree with any of the conditions established herein, you should not use/access this Website.
Tecnasa reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use of the website as well as other General or Particular Conditions, Use Regulations, Instructions or notices that may be applicable. Likewise, Tecnasa reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the website at any time. Consequently, the user must carefully and carefully read this document in its entirety, on all those occasions that the use or use of the website is proposed, since it may undergo modifications.
All those natural or legal persons residing or domiciled in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union ensured that the access and use of the website and/or its content is permitted in accordance with their own legislation. In any case, the access and use of the website by a User who does not meet the requirement of residence in Spain will be understood to be carried out under his sole responsibility, exonerating Tecnasa from any liability to the extent permitted by law. applicable .
Through the Website, Tecnasa provides Users with access to various content, services, information and data made available to Users by Tecnasa or by third-party service and content providers. Tecnasa reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the Contents and the conditions required to use them. In general, the provision of the Services does not require prior subscription or registration of Users.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
3.1. Access and use of the Portal. The User acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and/or the Contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility. Access to the website and/or the Contents included therein does not imply any type of guarantee regarding the suitability of the Portal and/or the Contents included therein for particular or specific purposes of the Users. Tecnasa may establish limitations and/or additional conditions for the use and/or access to the Website and/or the Contents, which must be observed by Users in any case.
All information provided by the User must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of completing the necessary forms for subscription to the Services, access to content or restricted areas of the Portal. Likewise, it will be the User’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to Tecnasa permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the User’s real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Tecnasa or third parties due to the information provided.
3.2. Authorized Use of the Portal and the Contents. The contents that the User ) will be able to see may include texts, images or other materials for adults. These contents are specifically aimed at people of legal age and who, according to the applicable legislation, have full capacity to access products related to sex. Access to these materials by those who do not meet these two requirements is strictly prohibited. If you fail to comply with any of these requirements, you are obliged to leave, disconnect or not access the contents that are displayed.
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Website and the Contents, in accordance with the applicable Legislation, these General Conditions of Use of the Website, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. The User must refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload , deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment,
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for said access,
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Tecnasa, its suppliers or third parties,
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Tecnasa, its suppliers or third parties,
5. Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Tecnasa, third-party providers and other users,
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted,
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Tecnasa or third parties incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents. Contents,
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the Contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(a) In any way that is contrary to, underestimates or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
(b) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, actions contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
(c) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
(d) Include, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order;
(e) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
(f) Induce or incite to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and mental balance;
3.3. Link introduction. Those Users who wish to establish a hyperlink, link or link between their website and the Tecnasa website (the “Link”) must obtain prior authorization from Tecnasa or use a system provided by Tecnasa for the exchange of global_contents, being subject to compliance with the following obligations:
1. The Link will only allow access to the Website, but will not be able to reproduce it in any way,
2. Links with other pages other than the main page (“homepage”) of the Portal will not be established, in the case of not being authorized or allowed by the system used,
3. No frame or border environment will be created on the Portal,
4. No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications will be made on the Website,
5. It will not be declared or implied that Tecnasa has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or advertised on the Website where the Link is established,
6. The Website in which the Link is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Tecnasa and/or third parties, without their authorization,
7. The Portal in which the Link is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, or contrary to any rights of third parties. The establishment of the Link does not imply in any case the existence of any relationship between Tecnasa and the owner and/or operator of the Website in which it is established, nor the knowledge, acceptance and/or approval by Tecnasa of its contents and/or services.
Tecnasa will in no case be liable for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of Links by third parties, nor from the content, information and/or services offered on the websites where the Link has been established.
4. ÁREA DE ACCESO RESTRINGIDO
Para acceder y usar el área de acceso restringido, los Usuarios deberán registrarse con carácter previo rellenando un formulario (el “Formulario de Registro”) que aparezca en cada caso en el Portal. Tecnasa se reserva el derecho de aceptar o rechazar libremente la solicitud de registro de cualquier Usuario. Los datos introducidos por los Usuarios en el Formulario de Registro deberán ser exactos, actuales y veraces en todo momento, y serán procesados por Tecnasa en la forma indicada en la política de privacidad.
Los Usuarios Registrados serán responsables en todo momento de la custodia de su clave de acceso, asumiendo en consecuencia cualesquiera daños y perjuicios que pudieran derivarse de su uso indebido, así como de la cesión, revelación o extravío de la misma. A estos efectos, el acceso a áreas restringidas y/o el uso de los Contenidos realizado bajo la clave de un Usuario Registrado se reputarán realizadas por dicho Usuario Registrado, quien responderá en todo caso de dicho acceso y uso. Los Usuarios Registrados podrán modificar en cualquier momento su clave exclusiva tal y como se indica en el Website. En caso de olvido de la clave o cualquier otra circunstancia que suponga un riesgo de acceso y/o utilización por parte de terceros no autorizados, los Usuarios Registrados deberán comunicarlo inmediatamente a Tecnasa a fin de que ésta proceda inmediatamente al bloqueo y sustitución de la misma.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website, including without limitation, brands, logos, trade names, texts, images, belong to Tecnasa and/or third parties. . In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Tecnasa or the third party owner of the affected rights.
Tecnasa authorizes Users to use, view, print, download and store the Contents and/or the elements inserted in the Website exclusively for their personal, private and non-profit use; provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear. The use of such elements, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, or decompilation, is strictly prohibited. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
7.1 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the operation of the Portal. Tecnasa does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website or of those other websites with which a Link has been established. Likewise, Tecnasa will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may derive from:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility to the Website or to those other sites with which a Link has been established,
2. The interruption in the operation of the Website or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in the telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation,
3. The lack of suitability of the Website for the specific needs of the Users and,
4. Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of Tecnasa.
Tecnasa does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated to Tecnasa that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, Tecnasa will not be in any way responsible for any damages of any kind that may derive from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents or files of the Users.
Tecnasa adopts various protection measures to protect the Website and the Contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, Tecnasa does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have access to the type of use of the Website made by the User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said use is made. Consequently, Tecnasa will not be responsible in any case for damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7.2 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the use of the Portal of the services and the contents by the Users. Tecnasa will not be responsible in any case for the use that Users and/or third parties may make of the Website or the Contents, nor for the damages that may derive from it. Tecnasa has no obligation to control and does not control the use that Users make of the Website and the Services. In particular, Tecnasa does not guarantee that Users use the Website, Services and Contents in accordance with this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, with the Particular Conditions that may apply, nor that they do so diligently and prudently. Tecnasa does NOT have the obligation to verify and does not verify the identity of Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the data that Users provide about themselves to Tecnasa and other Users.
Tecnasa excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the use of the services and content by users or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the information that users provide about themselves and in particular, although not exclusively, for damages of any nature that may be due to the impersonation of a third party by a user in any kind of communication made through the portal .
7.3 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the Contents. Tecnasa does not edit third-party Content published on the Website and, consequently, does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of said Content. Tecnasa will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may derive from:
1. The lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the Contents originated by third parties,
2. The inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the Contents,
3. Decisions or actions taken or avoided by the User relying on the information or data provided or provided in the Content, including without limitation the loss of benefits or business opportunities.
7.4 Exclusion of guarantees and liability in relation to the Links. The Website makes technical link devices, directories and search tools available to Users that allow Users to access pages and/or websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. Tecnasa does not check the existing content on said pages at the time it establishes a link to them and it does so in the good faith belief that such content complies with applicable legislation. However, in no case is Tecnasa responsible for, approves, or endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files and any kind of material on such web pages and does not control or take responsibility for, approve or make own the successive modifications of said materials.
Tecnasa does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to:
1. The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites,
2. The maintenance of the information, contents and existing services in the sites that by some means are linked,
3. The provision or transmission of information, content and services existing on the linked sites,
4. The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services existing on the linked sites, under the same terms and with the same scope provided for the content and services provided by third parties through the portal.
In the event that it deems it appropriate or is required by judicial or administrative order, Tecnasa will eliminate the global_contents of those web pages that violate applicable legislation and/or infringe the rights of third parties.
8. NEWSLETTER FOR USERS
By registering in the “news bulletin”, the user accepts that the latest news on the portal be sent by email, a condition that is accepted when giving the registration data and in the emails sent there will be a way to delete the user of the news list, in case at any time the user decides that he prefers not to receive said newsletter.
9. ACTIONS IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE
Tecnasa reserves the right to exercise as many actions as are available by law to demand the responsibilities that derive from the breach of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Use of the Website by a User.
Tecnasa may withdraw or suspend the provision of Services to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use at any time and without prior notice.
10. PARTIAL NULLITY
The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest, which will continue to be binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand compliance with any of the general conditions stipulated herein at any given time will not imply a general waiver of compliance with another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the Website service and these General Conditions of Use of the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and in particular by Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and other regulations. concordant. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), if you do not wish to receive more information about our products and/or services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the Subject “BAJA” or “DO NOT SEND.
For any query or clarification in this regard, you can write an email to Tecnasa by clicking here.
TECNASA, Tecnologías Asociadas
c/ Primera, 27
28016 – Madrid
Tel: 91 413 16 63
Fax: 91 413 62 44